It's Back - Bigger and Beerier than Ever Before!
This year's Beer Festival will run from 18 - 20 June
A quick heads-up for those of who don't want to book their summer holiday for the same weekend as our beer festival - we can confirm that this year it will run from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th June.
Last year was our first attempt at a beer festival and it went really well. We had almost a thousand people visit us over the weekend and they practically drank us dry. This year we’re looking to improve it further. In addition to the beer, burgers and the bunting we'll have:
- More fun for families
- A wider range of drinks including local ciders and wines
- A minibus service collecting and dropping locally
- We'll also have the World Cup on in a corner for those of you who can't bear to miss a game.
We'll also have a barbecue, live music, and on-site camping as before.
It’s a great opportunity to meet the team and to have a look around the brewery itself and, most importantly, to have lots of beer and fun.
On offer will be a range of our own beers, including our elusive special brews, and around 40 ales from other microbreweries around the UK. As you would expect from a brewery so focussed on quality, we'll cherry-pick the most prized beers we can source to provide a best of British showcase of real ale.
We look forward to seeing you there. More details will follow soon.
- Cheddar Ales Win Awards at SIBA South West
- John Fairhurst Band confirmed for headline slot
- Drystones Confirmed Headliners for our afternoon session
- Proud Somerset Talent
- Gluten Free Beers
- Special Christmas Offer! (2017)
- Christmas Offer (2015)
- Festive Totty for your Christmas Pud!
- Where can I find Hardrock Pale Ale?
- Bloggers Boak and Bailey list Firewitch in top 3 UK Saisons