Cheddar Ales scoop another 2 awards at SIBA SW Tuckers Maltings Beer Festival
We are again very excited to pick up another couple of awards at the South West's most prestigious Beer Festival. Over 270 cask beers and 150 bottled beers were entered into the competitions and our old favourite, Goat's Leap IPA picked up a bronze in category in both cask and bottled format.
The SIBA competition gets more competitive every year as there are now over 80 breweries in the region all eager to compete for the title of best beer in the South West.
The latest awards brings our total won at the Tuckers Maltings festival to seven in seven years, not that we are counting of course. On top of that we have also previously won a National SIBA bronze medal and an International Gold medal for our dark porter, Totty Pot back in 2008.
- Cheddar Ales Win Awards at SIBA South West
- John Fairhurst Band confirmed for headline slot
- Drystones Confirmed Headliners for our afternoon session
- Proud Somerset Talent
- Gluten Free Beers
- Special Christmas Offer! (2017)
- Christmas Offer (2015)
- Festive Totty for your Christmas Pud!
- Where can I find Hardrock Pale Ale?
- Bloggers Boak and Bailey list Firewitch in top 3 UK Saisons