New award winning Hardrock Pale Ale
Due to its popularity and success in competitions, last year's seasonal brew, Summer Pale Ale has been re-released under the new name Hardrock Pale Ale and will now be available all year.
Having won both gold in the Bitter and Pale Ale category, and silver over all, in the Champion Small Pack Beers, the Hardrock Pale Ale will be representing the South West in next year's national SIBA BeerX competition.
Hardrock Pale Ale is light gold, very hoppy pale ale with spicy, herbal notes and a floral citrus finish. Made using the finest malted barley and a blend of Brewers Gold, Mount Hood and Chinook whole hops it is then conditioned for at least 2 weeks with an obscene amount of dry hops to give extra intense flavour.
Hardrock is 4.4% ABV and available in 500ml bottles, 30ltr eco-kegs and doliums and 9g firkin casks.
To buy direct from the brewery click here
For trade enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheddar Ales Win Awards at SIBA South West
- John Fairhurst Band confirmed for headline slot
- Drystones Confirmed Headliners for our afternoon session
- Proud Somerset Talent
- Gluten Free Beers
- Special Christmas Offer! (2017)
- Christmas Offer (2015)
- Festive Totty for your Christmas Pud!
- Where can I find Hardrock Pale Ale?
- Bloggers Boak and Bailey list Firewitch in top 3 UK Saisons