Beer Bloggers Boak and Bailey list Cheddar Ales Firewitch in top 3 UK Saisons.
Renowned beer bloggers and published authors Boak and Bailey (boakandbailey.com) are considered some of the fairest and most transparent bloggers on the net. They give full disclosure on their website about their relationship with the companies they write about. So it is certainly a great honour for Cheddar Ales to be named as second in the top 3 in their blind, comparative tasting of the best UK produced Saisons. Please read the full article here:
The Cheddar Ales spicy farmhouse Saison Firewitch is a seasonal limited edition brew that has sold out in both keg and cask. However, there are bottles left with our favourite retailers. If you are local try the Corks stores in Bristol, and if not bestofbritishbeer.co.uk and beersofeurope.co.uk are a great on-line retailers. Or you can buy a case of 12 500ml bottles here on our website.
If you are in the trade please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We will be featuring the Firewitch alongside our new Hardrock Pale Ale during Bristol Beer Week (19-26th September). Keep and eye on their events page for details.
- Cheddar Ales Win Awards at SIBA South West
- John Fairhurst Band confirmed for headline slot
- Drystones Confirmed Headliners for our afternoon session
- Proud Somerset Talent
- Gluten Free Beers
- Special Christmas Offer! (2017)
- Christmas Offer (2015)
- Festive Totty for your Christmas Pud!
- Where can I find Hardrock Pale Ale?
- Bloggers Boak and Bailey list Firewitch in top 3 UK Saisons